Is your Social Media strategy working for you?
Marketing doesn’t succeed in isolation. Leveraging Social Media Marketing techniques will complement your traditional marketing techniques at a more affordable cost. Social media networks are great strategic assets. They build brand awareness and attract new customers.
Social Media is changing current marketing methodologies. Customers, both existing and prospective, as well as competitors, continually exchange information through different Social Media channels. Many businesses, from startups to well-established companies, generate sizable returns from social networking sites like Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
What do these business people have in common? They use Social Media tools to generate the kind of exposure that converts relationships to prospects and prospects to sales.
This can be your success story, too.
By applying Social Media Marketing techniques to your business, you will establish a solid presence and become a voice in your industry. You will stand out from the crowd while forming long-term partnerships that reinforce your expertise and further strengthen your brand.
How Can CompuKol Communications Help You With Your Social Media Marketing?
- We will work with you to establish effective profiles for you and/or your business on the major social and business networks
- We will set up for you a customized Content Management System (CMS), such as a blog infrastructure, so that you can generate fresh content about you and your business on a regular basis
- We will configure your CMS infrastructure for Search Engine Optimization (SEO), which will allow you to specify strategic key phrases that match topic discussions on social networks and blog directories
- We will assist you in automating your content distribution through the social media channels. Additionally, we will provide you with the tools to ease your content distribution on those social networks and blog directories where the distribution cannot be automated
- We will train you on how to leverage these tools effectively for your business
CompuKol Communications has the knowledge and experience to promote your brand online. Our Social Media Marketing strategy will help you bring in warm leads that have been prequalified and will be converted from visitors to loyal customers, maintain your existing repeat customer base, and return the best possible marketing return on investment.
Contact us today to learn how CompuKol Communications can help you with your social media marketing.
Do you want to get new clients and revenue from social media?
Start With a Complimentary Social Media Assessment
Our complimentary social media assessment is an easy way to identify parts of social media that your business needs to strengthen for more positive results. This will, in turn, drive your business. Our complimentary assessment will give you instant, actionable recommendations.
Once the results of the assessment are in, CompuKol will spend time with your staff to gain additional insight into their individual dynamics, such as comfort level with social media, perceptions about how social media is impacting your business so far, etc.
The final step in the assessment process will be a recommendation in three key areas: social media skills and resources of your staff, your social media process and the tools that you should be using and a recommendation for better organization. Next steps to take in all three key areas will be discussed.
Let’s set up an appointment and discuss it over coffee.
Whether you are just beginning to integrate social media tools for your business or you’ve been experimenting with social media for a while and want to evaluate your progress, this complimentary social media assessment will be worth the time. CompuKol Communications can help you to make the right decisions.
CompuKol Communications will help you to use social media effectively so that your business will achieve a greater level of success. The social media assessment will:
- Focus on areas that are critical to the success of your social media activities
- Show you how your staff should be using social media to promote your business
- Help you to integrate social media tools for your members
- Help you to identify potential weaknesses in your social media processes, including how you
- Select tools
- Share new content
- Help you to determine how your organizational dynamics are affecting your social media efforts
- Help you to improve your social media efforts
Do you have a clear goal in mind for what and why you want to use social media?
Social media technologies are changing the sales, marketing and operations process in business today. They are redefining the way that businesses acquire customers, generate leads, create competitive distinction, handle customer response and brand and manage businesses.
Conversations + Connections + Credibility + Community
= More Clients & More Cash
As more companies integrate social media into their marketing and communications plans, emphasis should be on creating a social media strategy. Without a strategy, managing your social media activities and achieving success through social media will be impossible. CompuKol Communications can help you to create your strategy and can teach you how to manage your social media activities in an organized fashion. The result will be greater success.
We understand how important it is to ensure that your key players believe in social media and that the first goal is not to sell, sell, sell. If your business is jumping into social media because “everyone else is doing it” or because you want to sell product rather than to build relationships, it is not worth your while to get involved with social media. Social media is a long-term commitment and is by no means a marketing gimmick.
When it comes to your social media strategy, the first thing that you need to do is identify your objectives and what you wish to accomplish with social media. CompuKol will work with you to make sure that your objectives are Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Time based (SMART).
Testing and experimentation are keys to success. This comes naturally to an organization whose culture embraces proactivity and openness. Social media is an extremely important part of that. Businesses need to have a social media strategy so that communication is handled in an organized and appropriate manner and the emphasis should be on why social media is relevant to your business’s overall goals. CompuKol Communications can help you to bring that across clearly.
Social media strategies will vary for each business and for each industry. However, one thing is clear: social media needs to have everyone involved in order to be successfully integrated into your business’s goals and objectives.
Social media is a strategy in and of itself, not a tactic. CompuKol considers the social media platforms, such as blogs, Twitter, Facebook, etc, as tactics that tie into the social media strategy. In other words, outline your social media strategy and support your strategy with tactics. Without a carefully thought-out plan, you will eventually be overwhelmed with social media and even worse, you will stop using it. Consistency and persistence equals social media success and business success.
Contact us today to learn how CompuKol Communications can help you with your social media strategy.
Are you asking yourself who should manage your social media campaigns?
Outsourced Social Media Management
One of the newest and fasted growing areas of web optimization is social media. Our social media manager will help you to understand and identify your ideal client and will create a strategy of building a reputation on the right social media websites to attract your best prospects. By building your reputation on multiple social media channels, you will be able to reach millions of potential customers in critical demographic areas. CompuKol Communications can help you and your business to accomplish this.
CompuKol Social Media Managers can help you build a strategy for:
- Social networking channels
- Reputation management
- Business networks
- Article directories
- Monitoring and analytics
- Business relationship building
- Lead generation
Benefits of Outsourced Social Media Management
CompuKol Communications’ social media managers can handle all aspects of your social media accounts. There are many advantages for your business if you decide to outsource the management to us. If you put all of your social media needs in our hands, everything will be done properly, all of your social media interactions will be taken care of and your online communications will be consistent and top quality. Other advantages of outsourcing your social media management needs are:
- You gain an extra pair of hands that will handle your social media management needs for you
- Your business is promoted by using high-quality content and original articles
- Content is published consistently and regularly
- Your customers and prospective customers are engaged with your business, where they have already been spending a lot of time
- You gain an increased number of blog subscribers and mailing list subscribers
- You gain an increased number of visitors to your website and/or blog
- Your products/services and events are being promoted more assertively.
- You cost-effectively reach a larger demographic
- It costs less than hiring an employee and having to provide benefits
- You build your brand online using the primary marketing channel of the future
- You use your advertising/marketing budget on something that is much more effective than yellow page advertisements, direct mail, newspaper ads, etc
- You build a substantial social media audience before your competitors do
…we could go on, but we’re sure you get the idea
Contact us today to learn how CompuKol Communications can help you with your social media management.
Are you looking to get started with social media but don’t know where to start?
Protect Your Brand, Expand Your Reach and Increase Your Earnings With Advanced Social Media Training!
Online networks are rapidly surpassing face-to-face interactions, making social media expertise an absolute necessity to succeed in today’s marketplace.
As social media continues to explode, discussions with (and about) other people and their businesses are occurring instantaneously on a global platform. This intimacy, immediacy and broad reach are changing the nature of company/customer relationships, creating unbounded opportunities for promotion, feedback, branding and revenue generation.
Sophisticated social media provides the practical tools and strategies required to successfully leverage social media networks and to capitalize on their powerful word-of-mouth message. It also offers expert advice on how to measure these interactive marketing efforts and how to respond to negative commentary.
Who Should Register?
CompuKol Communication’s advanced social media training will help marketing and public relations professionals in agencies and corporate marketing departments, as well as customer service representatives. It is especially valuable for managers, executives and entrepreneurs, who are ultimately accountable for a brand’s reputation and performance in the marketplace. Students should have some familiarity with major social media channels and applications.
The following is an example of the types of information that you could expect to learn if you were to go through social media training:
What You’ll Learn
- Introduction to Social Media
- Introduction to advanced social media techniques
- Critical ways in which the brand communicates through social media
- Best practices in PR, customer service, monetization and executive strategy before social media is used
- Listening and Monitoring
- Expert advice on monitoring your brand and reputation
- Anticipating a crisis before it occurs
- Identifying money-making opportunities
- Being aware of the next big idea
- Content Creation
- Identifying which type of content is marketed most effectively with social media
- How content can help you reach more people
- Successfully monetizing your content
- The best social media tools and services for content creation
- How social media is changing communications
- Solving private problems in a public way
- Monetizing communication tools and methods
- Managing social media communications
- Metrics and Analytics
- Measuring brand preference and influence in social media
- Measuring customer satisfaction and return on investment (ROI) in social media
- Evaluating your social media efforts
- Proven social media metrics tools
- Legal and Ethical Considerations
- Key legal issues and danger zones in social media
- Practical tips for legal issues in social media
- Must-know social media policies
- Essential contracts and related enforceability issues
- Potential liability for intellectual property law violations