Are you looking to get started with social media but don't know where to start?
Protect Your Brand, Expand Your Reach and Increase Your Earnings With Advanced Social Media Training!
Online networks are rapidly surpassing face-to-face interactions, making social media expertise an absolute necessity to succeed in today’s marketplace.
As social media continues to explode, discussions with (and about) other people and their businesses are occurring instantaneously on a global platform. This intimacy, immediacy and broad reach are changing the nature of company/customer relationships, creating unbounded opportunities for promotion, feedback, branding and revenue generation.
Sophisticated social media provides the practical tools and strategies required to successfully leverage social media networks and to capitalize on their powerful word-of-mouth message. It also offers expert advice on how to measure these interactive marketing efforts and how to respond to negative commentary.
Who Should Register?
CompuKol Communication’s advanced social media training will help marketing and public relations professionals in agencies and corporate marketing departments, as well as customer service representatives. It is especially valuable for managers, executives and entrepreneurs, who are ultimately accountable for a brand’s reputation and performance in the marketplace. Students should have some familiarity with major social media channels and applications.
The following is an example of the types of information that you could expect to learn if you were to go through social media training:
What You’ll Learn
- Introduction to Social Media
- Introduction to advanced social media techniques
- Critical ways in which the brand communicates through social media
- Best practices in PR, customer service, monetization and executive strategy before social media is used
- Listening and Monitoring
- Expert advice on monitoring your brand and reputation
- Anticipating a crisis before it occurs
- Identifying money-making opportunities
- Being aware of the next big idea
- Content Creation
- Identifying which type of content is marketed most effectively with social media
- How content can help you reach more people
- Successfully monetizing your content
- The best social media tools and services for content creation
- How social media is changing communications
- Solving private problems in a public way
- Monetizing communication tools and methods
- Managing social media communications
- Metrics and Analytics
- Measuring brand preference and influence in social media
- Measuring customer satisfaction and return on investment (ROI) in social media
- Evaluating your social media efforts
- Proven social media metrics tools
- Legal and Ethical Considerations
- Key legal issues and danger zones in social media
- Practical tips for legal issues in social media
- Must-know social media policies
- Essential contracts and related enforceability issues
- Potential liability for intellectual property law violations