CompuKol Connection blog is sponsored by CompuKol Communications LLC.
CompuKol Connection publishes several new articles a month on its blog or in several ezine and article directories. We allow limited reproduction of these copyrighted articles and other copyrighted content — but only under certain guidelines and conditions.
Here are our standard reprint/reuse requirements.
We allow reproduction of a limited number of our articles ONLY if ALL of the following conditions are met:
- The article retains the original byline and it is clearly identified at the beginning of the article.
- The main article and any editorial links within remain unchanged, unless you have written permission from us to change them.
- Copyright and ownership by CompuKol Communications is clearly identified, such as: "Copyright by CompuKol Communications. The original article can be found at: [URL]. Reprinted with permission."
- An active link (not just the URL) must accompany #3, so that visitors can click directly to CompuKol Connection blog.
- You send CompuKol Commmunications the URLs of any articles republished on your site.
- This permission applies to website reproduction only; print guidelines require additional requirements — including a copy of the final reprinted piece, so please email the Webmaster.
If you can meet these requirements, you have permission to reprint/reuse the article(s).
Questions? Please email the Webmaster.